28th June 2017, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for NIFT exam with biology in 12th standard?

Am I eligible to appear for NIFT exam with biology in 12th standard? What is the minimum criteria followed? Can you please give me the complete details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response as I need to apply for the exam. Thanks!

30th June 2017, 08:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for NIFT exam with biology in 12th standard?

NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology. There is separate entrance examination for NIFT. The academic qualification required for NIFT exam for Bachelor of Fashion Technology course is that you must have studied PCM subjects in 10+2.

You are not eligible for NIFT exam after studying PCB subjects in 10+2.
30th June 2017, 09:16 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for NIFT exam with biology in 12th standard?

The eligibility criteria for NIFT entrance exam:

Academic qualification: 10+2 with PCM subjects.

Biology stream candidates can not apply for NIFT examination.
30th June 2017, 09:36 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for NIFT exam with biology in 12th standard.

NIFT conducts entrance exam for different courses offered by the institute. NIFT exams are conducted in the formats of General Aptitude Test (GAT) and Creative Aptitude Test (CAT). The courses offered by the institute on the basis of performance in these tests.

Eligibility criteria for NIFT admission :-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern from any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination.

-The maximum age to apply for NIFT exam is 23 years.There is age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
2nd July 2017, 08:46 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to appear in NIFT exam which is conducted every year. You are eligible for Bachelor of Design course. Also if you fulfill the eligibility criteria then you will be eligible for Bachelor of Fashion Design as well.

**For Bachelor of Design (B.Des)
--Course Duration: 4 Years
--Eligibility: Student must pass senior secondary examination i.e 10+2 from a recognized board of education.

**For Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech)
--Course Duration: 4 Years
--Eligibility: Student must pass senior secondary examination i.e 10+2 (with Physics, Chemistry and Math) from a recognized board of education.

>>If you still have any doubt regarding this or want to know about exam pattern or any other details then you can go through the detailed prospectus which is mentioned in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nift prospectus 2017.pdf(5.89 MB, 72 views)
11th May 2018, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

In std 12, I have PCB can I appear for nift examination? Or I won't to a maths examination? Can we appear with PCB ?? Please do replay on 9558244355 or my email address - [email protected]
14th October 2019, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Students who related from other stream like biology in 12 class
have their board exam in January so how they prepare for nift , nift entrance exam held only one time in a year or two time like one in January and other in April or may.
15th October 2019, 05:20 PM
Shehjadi
Member+

No, you are not eligible to appear for NIFT(National Institute of Fashion Technology) exam with Biology.

Eligibility criteria for NIFT:-

A) 12th passed with PCM(Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) as main subjects.
29th November 2019, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 th class with pcb sub. Can I apply for NIFT Exam
29th April 2020, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i give nift enterance exam if i have bio in 12th standard????
4th May 2020, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear for nift if I had pcb in 12th or can I prepare for a year after 12th to appear in nift or can I appear nift after my graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?