11th July 2016, 02:58 PM
divyamaria_a

Am I eligible for appearing in NET (Mass Communication) exam completing Graduation in Physics and P.G Diploma in Public relation and Advertising?

Hello Sir, I am a graduate in Physics and have also completed P.G Diploma in Public relations and Advertising from Kerala Press Academy. Am I eligible to appear for Mass Communicaton NET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in abroad after pursuing graduation in mass communication and video production and then specialization in Public Relation and Advertising?
  2. How to apply for internship programme in Public Relation in Northern Railway?
  3. How to proceed for a career in Journalism after 12th in PCMB?
  4. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  5. How to become a Public Relation Officer? I want to pursue masters in communication with specialization in Public Relations
  6. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  7. Is it compulsory to choose your Postgraduate subjects only for appearing in UGC NET?
  8. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
  9. Universities offering Lateral Entry in M.A.(Mass Communication) course? Can I apply for NET after this course?
  10. PG course at XIC in Public relation & Corporate Communication Eligibility after Graduation in BA Arts with less than 50% marks
  11. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  12. Eligibility for PO after 45% in Graduation and 65% in PG in Mass Communication?
  13. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  15. Is it possible to have journalism as a career after B.Tech?
  16. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation? -- [New]
  17. How to apply for diploma course in English language from JNU after completing graduation in Mass Communication?
  18. Best colleges for postgraduation courses in Mass Communication?
12th July 2016, 11:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for appearing in NET (Mass Communication) exam completing Graduation in Physics and P.G Diploma in Public relation and Advertising?

Quote:
Originally Posted by divyamaria_a View Post
Hello Sir, I am a graduate in Physics and have also completed P.G Diploma in Public relations and Advertising from Kerala Press Academy. Am I eligible to appear for Mass Communicaton NET exam?
No, you are not eligible for UGC NET exam because you have completed post graduate diploma course.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
19th November 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for appearing in NET (Mass Communication) exam completing Graduation in Physics and P.G Diploma in Public relation and Advertising?

Hello,Sir. This is Ayub Khan from Bangalore. I have passed M.A.in Advertisement and Public Relation from M.K.University,Tamilnadu. And I want to write UGC NET. Please state, In which exam Have I to appear in UGC NET? Please clarify my doubt. Thank you.
11th November 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for net exam in the subject : mass communication and journalism if I have pursued my Masters in advertising and public relation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?