4th November 2015, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?

Hi,
I am sindhu, i am pursuing B.com graduation final year. I want to do PG in mass communications, is it necessary to do graduation in mass communication for post graduation in mass communication? What is the minimum eligibility criteria they will ask for?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  2. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  3. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  4. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  5. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  6. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  7. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  8. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?
  9. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  10. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  12. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  13. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  14. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  15. Eligibility for PO after 45% in Graduation and 65% in PG in Mass Communication?
  16. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  18. How to get a job in mass communication?
4th November 2015, 12:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?

Yes, dear it is very much compulsory for you to complete your graduation in Mass Communication first before opting for Masters in Mass Communication and that you should have done it from a recognized Institute and should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate.
28th March 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?

Can I do bjmc after completing 12th from commerce ?? What should be the eligibility and skills??
31st May 2017, 02:22 PM
Harshal R. Umathe

Yes, It is compulsory to take graduate degree in mass communication to become eligible for applying masers in mass communication .

Depending on your performance necessary growth in your position occurs there .
2nd June 2017, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

I am doing ba(general ) but mass communication is one of my subject so am i eligible to do master from mass communication?
6th June 2017, 02:37 PM
LiyaSharan

Post Re: Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing ba(general ) but mass communication is one of my subject so am i eligible to do master from mass communication?
Hi.. It is not at all compulsory to do Bachelors in Mass Communication to do Masters in Mass Com. The basic eligibility to do MA in Journalism and Mass Communication in most of the institutes are to qualify graduation in any discipline. Still you may have to score more than 50% in graduation. Some of the leading institutes to pursue masters in Mass Com are JMI AJK MCRC institute, Symbiosis institute, IIMC, Lovely Professional University, Christ university etc. You may can get much exposure in the field if you are pursuing your course in such best places through regular workshops, conferences, field visits etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?