9th January 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Air Force Flying Branch if I recently had a Laser operation of my eyes?

Am i eligible for the air force flying wing if i recently had a laser operation?

10th January 2011, 05:45 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Air Force Flying Branch if I recently had a Laser operation of my eyes?

Hello,

Well for the fying branch,there should not be any defect in the eyes and it should be 6/6 to the normal eye and no color blindness must be there.

If you dont have any defect post to the operation like strain or myopia,then you are fit to go for the Indian Air force in the fying branch.

All the best for your career.

regards,
yash
11th January 2011, 07:59 AM
rahul_kumar066

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Air Force Flying Branch if I recently had a Laser operation of my eyes?

For air force it should be 6/6 to the normal eye.i think you could be in trouble during physical test.In air force there should be no any drawback in your eyes.
6th February 2011, 09:00 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

Whether you are having any kind of problems in your eyes that can be detected by an eye test from a diagnostic center.

So, at first make sure that your eye condition is good and then go for applying in the Air Force Flying Branch, because the physical test in this field matters a lot..

All the best!!
15th March 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that what should in need in air force
25th March 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

what group can i take in 12th for doing my aeronautical engg
27th April 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

can i go to indian air force after lasik surgery
15th August 2012, 06:16 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

friend,

Whether you are having any kind of problems in your eyes that can be detected by an eye test from a diagnostic center.

So, at first make sure that your eye condition is good and then go for applying in the Air Force Flying Branch, because the physical test in this field matters a lot..

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?