15th December 2021, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Airhostess job after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Hello, I am diploma in computer science passed out after 10 th I directly join diploma can I become an airhostress? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What should be the steps I need to follow for it?

18th December 2021, 05:49 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Airhostess job after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Eligibility to become an air hostess :-

>Candidate should have passed their 12th standard from a recognised University.

>Age should be between 18 to 25 years.

>Height must be of 157.5 CM

>Overweight candidates are not allowed

>Can married candidates are preferred citizen

>Eyesight of 6 by 6 in both eyes

>Candidate must be an Indian citizen

So, You can become an air hostess after completing 12th standard or Graduation.
20th December 2021, 03:25 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Airhostess job after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

No, completing diploma just after 10th standard you can't become an air-hostess. In order to become an air-hostess you must complete your 12th standard from a recognized university. Whereas, some airlines prefer candidates who have completed their graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?