30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Airhostess job after completion of diploma in computer science?

Hello,

I am diploma in computer science passed out after 10 th I directly join diploma can I become an airhostress? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What should be the steps I need to follow for it? Awaiting to get the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in programming after completion of diploma in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for bank coaching after completion of diploma in computer science?
  3. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  4. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Airhostess job if I have completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of computer science course in 12th standard?
  7. What should I do after completion of diploma in Computer Science for 3 years?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  9. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  10. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  11. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  12. What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?
  13. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics? -- [New]
  15. Best short term course after M.Sc Computer Science
  16. Am I eligible to apply for DAC course after completion of diploma in computer science?
  17. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  18. Which software company job I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?
30th September 2016, 11:53 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Airhostess job after completion of diploma in computer science?

For the job of air hostess, there is no such educational qualification required.

You just need to have a fluency in English and a good personality.

Since, you are a diploma holder now, you can definitely apply for the air hostess job but for that you need to do a training at any of the air hostess training institute.

After the successful completion of the training, they will provide you a training certificate, on the basis of which you can apply for the job in any of the airlines.
1st October 2016, 02:47 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Airhostess job after completion of diploma in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I am diploma in computer science passed out after 10 th I directly join diploma can I become an airhostress? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What should be the steps I need to follow for it? Awaiting to get the response.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Airhostess job after completion of diploma in computer science. You have to study either diploma in Hotel Management and Tourism or a graduation in Hotel Management and Tourism to join as an Airhostess. There are also many Airhostess training academies available in India, you can join and study the diploma course also. The aspirant should be in the age group of 18 to 25 years. The height should be 157 cm and weight should be in proportion to height. She should be unmarried and should have normal eyesight. She should have very good communication in Hindi and English. She should hold a valid Indian Passport and should be physically fit to fly. She should have pleasing personality and good communication skills.
1st October 2016, 09:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, completing diploma just after 10th standard won't fetch you an air-hostess job. In order to become an air-hostess you must complete your 12th standard from a recognized university. Whereas, some airlines prefer candidates who have completed their graduation.

Eligibility to become an air-hostess:

> Candidate should have passed their 12th standard from a recognized university.

> Age limit should be in between 18 - 25 years.

> Height must be of 157.5 centimetres.

> Overweight candidates are not allowed.

> Unmarried candidates are preferred.

> Eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected in both eyes.

> Candidate must be an Indian citizen.

So, finally the conclusion is, you cannot become an air-hostess right at the moment. But you can definitely become after completing your 12th standard or your graduation. You have to join air-hostess training institutes for your training after which you can start your career in airlines.
27th May 2019, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I am only 14 studying in 9 class in computer engineering field can i become an airhostess in future and to be an airhostess what i have to do.

Please respond
27th May 2019, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I am 14 years now studying in grade 9 in computer engineering field can i become an airhostess in the future and what i have to do to become an airhostess. Please respond
25th June 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in computer engineering after 10th and want to become an air hostess can I become? And if yes is it necessary to do a diploma of air hostess?
6th August 2019, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma engineering in architectural assistantship after 10th!! Can I appear for the cabin crew interview!
29th February 2020, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed computer diploma after 10th std SSC so can i apply to cabin crew?
Please respond it's urgent
19th March 2020, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

mam i had done diploma in computer scince 10 3 year. i am diploma holder student.. so can want to be a cabin crew ?
bczn some people told me you must 12th complete if you want to become cabin crew......
25th September 2020, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Am doing diploma in civil engineering now, so I can apply for cabin crew after completing my diploma? After 10th am directly join diploma so I can apply?
26th September 2021, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Am doing diploma in computer engineering now, so I can apply for cabin crew after completing my diploma? After 10th am directly join diploma so I having no 12 marksheet !! I can apply plz tell me?
27th June 2022, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 10th and now i am a hotel management student i do two years diploma in hotel management can i join airlines in ground staff
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?