12th July 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Can I apply for government job like cpwd JE after completion of my diploma in civil engineering from ice? Can you please let me know the step by step process which we need to follow to apply for the job? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  6. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics?
  8. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future?
  11. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  12. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  13. Can I get government job after studying civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  14. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have completed diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?
  18. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
13th July 2016, 12:20 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Yes , you are eligible for the government job after completing the diploma in Civil engineering

The following are the some post where you can apply after diploma in Civil engineering:-

**Junior Engineer

**Assistant in Raigad Zilla Parishad

**Panchayat Development Officer

**Junior Engineers (Civil) in Public Works Department

**Section Engineer in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, New Delhi
13th July 2016, 11:42 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Being a diploma in civil engineering, the best government job options available for you at present on the basis of your educational qualification are as here under :-

--> You have the option of becoming lower divisional clerk in various government offices. But for the same you need to qualify SSC CHSL entrance examination.

--> You have the option of becoming junior engineer in the Indian Railways by qualifying RRB entrance examination.

--> You have the option of becoming a commissioned officer in the Indian defense sector and for the same you need to qualify NDA/NA entrance examination.

Apart from educational requirement there are other eligibility criteria for these examination and for getting these details you must refer to the official link of respective entrance examinations which are www.ssconline.nic.in, www.rrb.gov.nic.in and www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?