16th August 2017, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for HAL job after completion of diploma in civil engineering with 75.33 percent and 12th science with 52 percent?

Am I eligible to apply for HAL job after completion of diploma in civil engineering with 75.33 percent and 12th science with 52 percent? Can you please let me know what is the procedure followed for the same? Awaiting for your response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent?
  2. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs if I have scored 47 percent in 10th, 42 percent in 12th and 64 percent in BCA?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in any company having 80 percent in SSLC, 58 percent in PU and 55 percent in graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to get campus placement with 56 percent in 10th and 54 percent in 12th but 65 percent in B.Tech EEE?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for PGT teacher after completion of graduation with 45 percent and masters with 56 percent?
  6. Am ie ligible for any IT company? I have scored 54% in 12th
  7. Is there any scholarship available for stabilization courses after completion of diploma in civil engineering with 80 percent marks?
  8. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  9. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE?
  10. Am I eligible to get direct 2nd year admission for electrical engineering if scored 79 percent in diploma?
  11. Which job to apply after completion of 12th with 55 percent marks and know typing in English and Hindi?
  12. Am I eligible for jobs in IT MNC if I have scored 59.3 percent in 10th, diploma 72 percent and B.Tech CSE with 71 percent?
  13. Should i do Diploma in Mining after 3 years certificate course in same?
  14. Procedure to apply for aerospace engineering after completion of 12th with 85 percent marks? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to get admission to Agricultural engineering after completion of HSC with 45 percent marks?
  16. Which trade to choose for B.Tech course after completion of 12th standard with 57 percent marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Clerk exam after completion of intermediate with 50 percent marks?
  18. Am I eligible to do MS Computer Science in USA after completion of M.Sc computer science with 40 percent marks in 12th standard and B.Sc?
30th August 2017, 05:29 AM
starberry

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for HAL job after completion of diploma in civil engineering with 75.33 percent and 12th science with 52 percent?

Yes, you are eligible to apply at HAL after diploma in civil engineering.

HAL posts notifications for upcoming vacancies and required profile candidates can apply for the post online.

Notifications are posted online on its official website and employment newspapers also.

Screening of candidates is done through written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?