8th October 2018, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for CTET with less than 50% in Intermediate being a History graduate and pursuing NIOS D.El.Ed course?

Hello everyone, I have secured less than 50% marks in my Intermediate. But I have completed BA with History Honours. I am doing D.El.Ed from NIOS. After my D.El.Ed course, I want to apply for CTET. So, am I eligible to apply for CTET as I have less than 50% marks in Intermediate?

13th October 2018, 06:25 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CTET with less than 50% in Intermediate being a History graduate and pursuing NIOS D.El.Ed course?

CTET stands for Central Eligibility Test and same is National level entrance test held by CBSE once every year for recruitment of teachers in Central funded CBSE school or Other private CBSE school.

As far as you concerned about you eligibility for appearing in CTET having passing Class 12th and having D.El.Ed degree course then for your information I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible for paper-I examination for becoming teacher upto 1 to 5 if your aggregate in Class 12 and D.El.Ed course is at least 50%. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.ctet.nic.in.
13th October 2018, 07:30 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CTET with less than 50% in Intermediate being a History graduate and pursuing NIOS D.El.Ed course?

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test.

This examination is held by CBSE once every year for recruitment of teachers in Central CBSE school or Other private CBSE school.

Eligibility for appearing in CTET having passing Class 12th and having D.El.Ed degree course:

You are certainly eligible for paper-I examination for becoming teacher up to 1 to 5 if your aggregate in Class 12 and D.El.Ed course is at least 50%.

Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?