20th December 2019, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Is NIOS Board's Intermediate valid to apply for Graduate degree course in Europe?

Should I complete my 12th degree from NIOS Board? I have done my regular schooling and gave 10th Board exams from CBSE Board and I got failed. My future planing is to go in Europe to study my Graduate degree course.

21st December 2019, 08:22 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NIOS Board's Intermediate valid to apply for Graduate degree course in Europe?

Yes, NIOS certificate is accepted by many foreign universities for providing admission in their universities.
Candidates who have completed 12th standard from NIOS are equally eligible to study in Abroad as candidates who has completed 12th standard from CBSE or state boards. But only very less number of universities does not accept NIOS certificate. Since, you have to take IELTS test, you can apply for admission in US universities and always check before applying that the university approves NIOS board or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?