12th December 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IPS exam after graduation if pursuing 12th NIOS?

hello
i am giving 12 class exam from nios.
after my graduation i am eligible for ips exam?????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
  2. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  3. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completing graduation from NIOS?
  5. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS?
  6. Eligibility to apply in NEET for 12th NIOS student?
  7. Am I eligible for IPS exam if I scored 44% in 12th and 71% in graduation?
  8. How to become an IPS officer after completing 12th this year by NIOS?
  9. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  10. Can I be eligible for IPS after completing graduation in 1 sitting?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th NIOS if failed in Accountancy of 12th Kerala State Open School? How many subjects will I get in NIOS?
  12. Giving 12th board exam from NIOS Board : Am I eligible for BITSAT exam?
  13. Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to apply for IAS and IPS? Which Books to prepare for these Entrance Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for JEE Advanced if reappearing in 12th from NIOS board?
  15. Can I apply for NEET if completed 12th from NIOS Board? What is Odisha JEE specially for?
  16. Am I eligible for all bank exam after scoring 58% in 12th board and 70% in graduation?
  17. Pursuing 12th directly after NIOS 10th is possible?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for IPS Exam after completion of Graduation from KSOU?
13th December 2014, 04:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IPS exam after graduation if pursuing 12th NIOS?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for IPS examination after completion of your Graduation from a recognized university. The IPS examination is conducted by UPSC every year and the eligibility criteria required to appear for IPS examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university.

3. You must be within 21-30 years of age. Age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

4. You must be Physically and Mentally fit.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you are eligible to appear for IPS examination. The selection of candidates will be done based on their performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?