12th March 2019, 01:18 PM
Shanthi muthupandi

Am I eligible to apply for TNPSC recruitment being a 34 years old MBA holder?

Hi everyone, I am 34 years old candidate. I did MBA and currently living in Chennai. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply for TNPSC recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

15th March 2019, 04:00 PM
Akshay Bochare
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TNPSC recruitment being a 34 years old MBA holder?

Eligibility Based on Age :

Category of Applicants-

SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes-
No Age Limit

Others-
Should not have completed 30 Years [For persons holding B.Sc(Agriculture)]

32 Years [ For persons holding a postgraduate or higher degree in Agriculture such as M.Sc (Agriculture) or PhD in Agriculture]

Note: Applicants who have put in five years and more of service in the State/Central Government and are not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC(OBCM), BCM are not eligible even if they are within the age limit.

Explanation: No maximum age limit shall mean that either on the date of notification or at the time of selection/appointment to the post the candidates should not have completed 58 years of age.

Age Concessions:

For Differently abled persons:

The maximum age limit prescribed up to 10 years over and above for Differently Abled Persons.

For ex-serviceman:

The maximum age limit prescribed is 48 years.

For ex-servicemen applicants who have already been recruited to any class or service or category, the above-mentioned age concession will not apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?