22nd November 2017, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for forest course for animals after completion of 12th in commerce?

Hi, I am trunali I have passed 12th in commerce and now I get complete the course the forest course for animals so my question is can I do the course??? Because I am commerce student? Can you please give me the details on the same? Thanks!

24th November 2017, 11:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for forest course for animals after completion of 12th in commerce?

Yes you can pursue forest course for animals and there is no any restriction in stream or subject selection.
No matter you have completed studies from Commerce or any other stream. You can pursue forest course for animals.

Some of the Colleges are as follows:-
Delaware Valley University
Becker College in Worcester and Leicester
Ohio Wesleyan University in Delaware
Lake Erie College in Painesville
Abilene Christian University in Abilene, Texas
Eckerd College in Saint Petersburg
Centenary College in Hackettstown
25th November 2017, 05:48 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for forest course for animals after completion of 12th in commerce?

No, You are not Eligible for the B.Sc. Forestry Course as the Only criteria for BSc. forestry is 12th Science stream with Physics, chemistry, maths/biology.
26th November 2017, 10:23 AM
srkallinone

As a commerce student at (10+2), You are not eligible for B.Sc course in Wildlife or Forestry. If you have a passion to make a career in this field, then you can choose the diploma course in Forestry or Wildlife Sciences. On completion of your diploma, You can pursue B.Sc (Forestry) or B.Sc (Wildlife Sciences).

Employment Areas
- Zoos
- Forest Department
- Wildlife Department
- National Parks
- Wildlife Sanctuaries
- Forest Nursery
- Educational Institutes
- Research & Development
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?