13th August 2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Hotel Management course after completion of 3 years polytechnic course?

My name is B.Sagar. Am I eligible to apply for Hotel Management course after completion of 3 years Polytechnic course? Can someone please let me know the details on the same? What are the criteria followed? Awaiting to get a quick response. Thanks!

14th August 2017, 09:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Hotel Management course after completion of 3 years polytechnic course?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Hotel Management course after completion of your three years Polytechnic course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or Diploma course are eligible to pursue Hotel Management course. Admissions in Hotel Management course are done through merit basis of qualifying examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
15th August 2017, 05:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Hotel Management course after completion of 3 years polytechnic course?

The eligibility criteria for Hotel Management course is:

1. You should have done 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board. Diploma is considered as equivalent of 12th. You should have at least 50% marks in board exam or diploma.

2. There is entrance examination conducted for Hotel Management course.

Top Hotel Management colleges:

Indian Institute of Hotel Management.

Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development.

Indian Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Arts.

Dr Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management.
15th August 2017, 09:29 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Candidates after three years diploma course can pursue Hotel Management course. The academic qualification for Hotel Management course require that you should have passed higher secondary board examination with 60% marks or more. Diploma in any stream is considered as equivalent to board exam of 12th.

You can apply for entrance exam of IIHM for admission in top hotel management colleges of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?