29th October 2017, 04:31 PM
arif gigani

Am I eligible to apply for Indian Navy logistics or education officer after completion of 12th with PCB

M.Sc in chemistry candidates with PCB 10+2 eligible Indian navy logistic or education officers? The officer without math possible in Indian navy? no any chance in navy MSc students in officers level entry? Can you please help me with the details on the same? Thanks!

30th October 2017, 09:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Indian Navy logistics or education officer after completion of 12th with PCB

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy after completion of your 12th standard with PCB stream from a Government recognised board. To be eligible to join Indian Navy, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognised board. Since, you have not pursued Mathematics subject in your studies, you are not eligible to apply for Indian Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?