7th November 2017, 11:05 PM
Xman7

Am I eligible to apply for MA Hindi after completion of B.Sc Biology course?

Am I eligible to apply for MA Hindi after completion of B.Sc Biology course? Can you please let me know the details of the same? I need to know the details on the same as soon as possible. Hope that I will get the information soon. Thank you!

12th November 2017, 12:44 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MA Hindi after completion of B.Sc Biology course?

Yes you are eligible for MA hindi after B.Sc biology.

Eligibility for MA Hindi:-

Candidate must have passed bachelor's degree from a recognised university.

Job profiles:-

Online hindi translator
Home tutor
Consultant
Hindi teacher
Assistant professor
Hindi content writer

Employment areas:-

Coaching centres
Colleges
Universities
Publication houses
Language department
13th November 2017, 02:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MA Hindi after completion of B.Sc Biology course?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for MA in Hindi Course:

There is a certain educational qualification required to apply for MA in Hindi course. MA in Hindi is a Post Graduate course for which the basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

>> Basic qualification required is Graduation in 10+2+3 from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

>> You must have studies "Hindi" as one of the subjects to be eligible for doing this course.

>> There are many colleges that are offering this course and admission process basically depends upon concerned college.

>> So, as you are done with B.Sc in Biology course and if you are done with Hindi as one of the subjects then I am very sure that you are eligible to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?