3rd March 2016, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi?

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi? What type of government jobs I am eligible to apply? Can you give me the details on the same? What type preparation would be required for me to get the government job?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to study Hindi language to apply for government jobs in India?
  2. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Is it necessary to study Hindi to apply for government jobs?
  6. Am I eligible for Government lecturer jobs after completion of Ph.D in Microbiology?
  7. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  8. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com?
  10. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  11. Can I be eligible for PB Government Jobs? How to apply for jobs with passing certificates?
  12. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  13. Am I eligible to appear for bank and government jobs after completion of B.Com Honors course?
  14. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  15. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?
  17. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for civil government job after completion of 5 years service in Indian Army?
4th March 2016, 02:47 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi?

After completion of BA , you can apply for several Government jobs as well as Defence Jobs.

~ CDS exam :-
===========

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam

The CDS exam is to join in Defence services. The exam will conducts by UPSC two times in every year.

To apply for the CDS exam ,

~ You should have completed Graduation in from a Recognized University.
~ Your age should be in between 19-22 years for Navy
~ Your age should be in between 19-23 years for Airforce
~ Your age should be in between 19-24 years for Army
~ Your age should be in between 19-25 years for OTA
OTA = Officers Training Academy
~ You should be a citizen of India.
~ You should be an Unmarried candidate

Selection process is ,
1. Written exam
2. SSB Interview
3. Medical test

Exam Syllabus is ,
1. General knowledge - 100 marks
2. General English - 100 marks
3. Elementary maths - 100 marks
4th March 2016, 07:00 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi?

After completion of bachelor's degree in Hindi, you can apply for following entrance examinations:

1. Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC.

2. Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam.

3. Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written exam for clerk and Probationary officer jobs.

4. Railway entrance exams.

5. If you pursue bachelor of education, you can apply for Teaching jobs.
5th March 2016, 12:00 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Here are some of the list of jobs to which the BA graduates in Hindi are eligible to apply.

* By using the creativity and bit effort one can rise up as an author.

* Translator.

* Editor in Newspaper industry.

* Primary teacher jobs in Government schools.

* Kendriya vidyalaya recruits BA Hindi graduates as Teacher or Instructors.

Some of the other government jobs to which these candidates can apply are given below :

* IAS.

* IPS.

* IFS.

* Railways.

* Postal services.

* Defense services.

* SSC.

* UPSC.

* Banking sector.

The candidate should prepare well for the above mentioned jobs because the competition is high in now-a-days.

Before starting the preparation, it is advised to know the exam syllabus correctly given in the recruitment notification.

Follow standard reference books for the preparation. Practice more number of mock tests and previous test for the self assessment and to know the exam pattern.
5th March 2016, 12:30 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi? What type of government jobs I am eligible to apply? Can you give me the details on the same? What type preparation would be required for me to get the government job?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for government jobs after the completion of B.A in Hindi. The eligibility for various government jobs is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised university. You can apply for nationalized banks jobs like Clerks and Probationary Officer. The recruitment is done by IBPS, the website link is http://www.ibps.in/

You can apply for Staff Selection Commission, the website link is hClick here.

You can also apply for Railways jobs through RRB, the website link is Click here

You can also apply for UPSC, the website link is http://www.upsc.gov.in/
For all the above jobs you have to appear for written test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?