14th December 2011, 09:29 PM
Pratyasha jaiswal

Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?

Sir
i have just compleated my graduation with Bsc Biotechnology.
am i eligible to apply for MSc in nanotechnology??
If yes , so from which college or University??
I need to join from next year only so plz help me out to find my way to intrest.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria of M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology after B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of colleges with admission procedure?
  3. How can I apply for MSc in Nanotechnology after completing BSc with Physics?
  4. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  5. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Nanotechnology? I have completed BSc
  6. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  7. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream?
  8. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  10. For which courses am I eligible after finishing graduation in BSc Biotechnology? Am I eligible for MSc Food Technology or MSc Chemistry
  11. Colleges providing MSc Nanotechnology in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  12. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  13. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  14. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India?
  15. Can I apply for MSc IT after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  16. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  17. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  18. Can I go for MSc in Forensic science after completing graduation with BSc in Biotechnology
31st December 2011, 06:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?

You can join for M.Sc in Nanotechnology after your graduation. The admission procedures vary from university to university. Some institute considers the marks obtained in graduation and some have entrance exam for the same. Some of the leading institutes offering this course are IIT Kanpur, IIT Delhi, IISc Bangalore, NPL Delhi, Aligarh Muslim University, etc. You should visit the official website of these institutes and get all details regarding admission procedures and plan accordingly.
8th February 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?

where to study bionanotechnology
2nd March 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

may i know the institutes for m.sc. m.tech nanotechnology dual degree in delhi?
30th March 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

which course is best after bio chemistry? which branch offers good job opportunities and remuneration?
23rd April 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc nano after bsc in bio
18th January 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply for msc nanotechnology after completing graduation with Bsc computer science ?
5th April 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc nanotech after doing msc micro is it worth it?
5th April 2013, 10:12 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After B.Sc Biotechnology, one is eligible for M.Sc Nanotechnology.

Hereare the List of Some Colleges/Universities offering M.Sc. Nanotechnology Course in India:-

-Integral University - Lucknow
-Amity Institute of Nanotechnology - Noida
-Acharya Nagarjuna University - Guntur
-SRM University - Chennai
-Amrita Centre for Nano sciences - Cochin
-Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University - Hyderabad
-VIT University - Vellore
-Amity University - Gurgaon
-Chhetinad University - Kanchipuram
6th April 2013, 12:00 AM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Of course, you can do M.Sc. in Nanotechnology after doing B.sc. in Biotechnology.

M.Sc. in nanotechnology can be done by qualifying entrance test conducted by individual universities.

Some universities also give admission on the basis of percentage scored in graduation in the relevant subjects.

Eligibility for M.Sc Nanotechnology –

Candidate should have done –

B.Sc. with any of Physics, chemistry , Maths as main subject.

OR

B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry with Physics and maths

OR

B.E. in Chemical or Metallurgy with 45% minimum marks.

Colleges/ Universities offering M.Sc. nanotechnology –

Punjabi University

Nagaland Open University

Mohanlal Sukhadia University

Sri Venkateswara University

Sardar Patel university
19th June 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc computer science? Which are the colleges/universities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?