21st May 2011, 10:55 AM
gaurav coolkarni

What should we do after SSC and 12th to study Nanotechnology? Scope in Nanotechnology and jobs available in Nanotechnology?

1]what shoul we do after ssc and 12 to study and get graduation in nano technology?
2]what are the scopes in nano technology?
3]what are the jobs for the person of nano technology?

Related Questions:
19th June 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should we do after SSC and 12th to study Nanotechnology? Scope in Nanotechnology and jobs available in Nanotechnology?

what to study after ssc . it should be 2-3 years course as homescience . give detail information about homescience course
27th June 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should we do after SSC and 12th to study Nanotechnology? Scope in Nanotechnology and jobs available in Nanotechnology?

what is vocational
30th June 2011, 12:49 PM
classontheweb.2011

Hi,
You can get information about eligibility and scope for Nanotechnology on this site:
http://career.webindia123.com/career/options/basic_environmental_science/nanotechnology/eligibility.htm

All the best!
Connect with us on:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/classonthewebeveronn
Twitter: www.twitter.com/edu_cafe
21st August 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

how to do own project in vlsi design?
18th September 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for nanotechnology
26th October 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

which is best line after 12 th in mATHS
22nd March 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Why it is necessary for doing ssc for doing m.tech mechanical engineering
31st March 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

My younger brother had given ssc exam. He is interested in engineering . Please give me detais of courses after ssc and whhat will be require for engineering couse? Is that any entrance exam for admission and should I do for his future? Help/guide me.
7th June 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I m DILIP class 12th with sceince. we should a govt. job . so, you suggest me please. and how prepare it ............?
28th February 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration for studying nanotechnology?
what we have to study after completing the twelve standard
16th July 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I am an average student.I have scored 70% marks in 12th board exams.can I prepare for ssc
30th August 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

i dave don in computer science after i am joining m tech in nonotechnology any future is there
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?