13th June 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?

I have completed my graduation in bsc.biotechnology..but now am so confused about my post graduation ...and also worried because there are few job vacancies for biotechnology especially in India...if I do msc.in biotechnology then I afraid if I get the job or not...and also now ,my mind diverts to dmlt..please guide me what should I do???dmlt or MSC....if I do dmlt then is their value without doing bsc.mlt....hope for your reply as soon..

Related Questions:
  1. MBA or MSc Biotechnology?
  2. How to do MSc Biotechnology after passing BSc General? What are the job opportunities in India?
  3. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  4. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  5. Is it better to do MSc in UK or USA after completing BSc Biotechnology
  6. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  7. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  8. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  10. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  11. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  12. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  13. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  14. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  15. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  16. Which post graduation course should we prefer after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  17. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I join M.Sc in Wildlife after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
14th June 2015, 10:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?

Yes, you can surely get job in India if you try to get a job. Mostly, you will get job in pharmaceutical and biotech companies in research and development field. You can also join some research labs as a research assistant.

There is lecturer jobs also available for you after completion of M.Sc in various biotechnology colleges. If you want a government job as lecturer then you have to qualify exams like NET/SLET. You can also qualify exams like GATE and other JRF exams if you want to to Ph.D and enter into higher research field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?