2nd August 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completion of post graduation diploma in advertising and public relations?

Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completion of post graduate diploma in advertising and public relations? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for appearing in NET (Mass Communication) exam completing Graduation in Physics and P.G Diploma in Public relation and Advertising?
  2. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Priciples of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Previous year entrance exam question papers for PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations at Punjab University?
  4. Scope of studying Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations? -- [New]
  5. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Tools of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Process of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Can Post Graduate Diploma holder in Public Relations and Advertising write UGC exam?
  8. Which subjects are followed for M.Phil programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations and Advertising? Scope available after this course?
  10. Reliable Institutes that are offering Post Graduation in Media Management and Post Graduation in Advertising and Public Relations?
  11. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Media Planning Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising And Public Relations-Introduction To Advertising Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Will it be beneficial to pursue PGD in Advertising and Public Relations being a B.Tech graduate and work experience of 2 years? What will be the package after this course?
  14. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Advertising Campaigns Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Eligibility to get admission in 1 year Diploma(Advertising and Public Relations) course for 12th student? Syllabus of this Diploma course?
  16. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Integrated marketing Communications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Question paper of PGD in advertising and public relations of Punjab University
  18. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Creating Advertisements Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
4th August 2017, 11:47 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completion of post graduation diploma in advertising and public relations?

Yes you seems to be eligible
NET exam criteria
>> You must have secured minimum 55% in master degree or its equivalent exam.
>> Candidate age must not be more than 28 years.
>> As per the P.G subject and stream you need to apply for paper selection.

You can contact the NET by writing at [email protected]
4th August 2017, 12:03 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completion of post graduation diploma in advertising and public relations?

Yes you are eligible for NET exam.

Eligibility criteria for NET exam:-

Candidate must have passed master degree/post graduation diploma /certificate awarded by indian university with minimum 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Age limit:- Not more than 28 years

Job profiles after Post graduation diploma in advertising and public relations:-

Web designer
Visualizer
Creative director
Design consultant
Art director

Employment areas:-

Radio and television
Magazines
Journals
College
Universities
News papers
4th August 2017, 05:59 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for NET exam because of your educational qualification.

The eligibility required for applying to NET (National Eligibility Test) is the candidate should have done their masters degree in humanities/ social science/ Computer science/ electronic science and any related stream with minimum 55% from any recognised university.
There is 5% relaxation for the SC/ ST candidates.
The age limit should not be more than 28 years. There is age relaxation based on the government rules.
The age limit also varies based on the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?