8th September 2011, 03:35 PM
bhakti.ambavane

Am I eligible to apply for NETSET? I am B.Com graduate and have done 5 levels of german language. After my graduation I worked in TCS for 2 years and currently I am pursuing MBA through correspondence from Symbiosis, Pune

Dear Sir/Mam,
I am BCom graduate and have done 5 levels of german lang. After my graduation i joined TCS and have 2 years of experience in supply chain. currently i am doing MBA (Correspondence) from Symbiosis Pune in operations. Kindly advise if i am eligible to apply for NETSET. If yes which subject would be better for me?

Thanks and regards,
Bhakti.

Related Questions:
  1. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  2. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  3. How to do MBA after graduation? I am pursuing TYB.Com
  4. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  5. Is regular MBA possible with less than 50% marks in Graduation?
  6. Universities providing B.Ed correspondence? Expenses required for pursuing B.Ed? Does the correspondence hold any value?
  7. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  8. Can a candidate pursuing B.Com from Kanpur university apply for snap? Are private students of graduation not eligible for symbiosis?
  9. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed Graduation and Post Graduation in German Language?
  10. Is it possible to pursue MA through correspondence in German from Pune University? Is there any entrance exam be held for the same? I have completed the advance diploma in German from Pune university
  11. How to apply for Harvard business school for pursuing an MBA degree? Am I eligible for it being a CA student pursuing B.Com course from correspondence? -- [New]
  12. Can a candidate working as a German language professional with an MNC do MBA without graduation degree? List of courses that can be applied for
  13. How may I pursue German language certification course through correspondence?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Symbiosis Pune for Correspondence MBA? Last date of filling the form?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue BA in German? I have scored 70% in 12 but less than 45% in B.Com 1st year. I am also studying at Max Muller Bhavan and I am currently in 5th semester (B2.2) (Mittlestufe)
  16. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  17. Which are the short term courses in finance? I am pursuing MBA in finance from Symbiosis Pune
  18. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA? -- [Most Discussed]
27th May 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NETSET? I am B.Com graduate and have done 5 levels of german language. After my graduation I worked in TCS for 2 years and currently I am pursuing MBA through correspondence from Symbiosis, Pune

I got selected in tcs bpo this year and now planning to do job in bpo and correspondence mba from icfai ... Is it beneficiary for me ot i have to opt for the regular mba ?
22nd June 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NETSET? I am B.Com graduate and have done 5 levels of german language. After my graduation I worked in TCS for 2 years and currently I am pursuing MBA through correspondence from Symbiosis, Pune

I have completed my post graduation in MA with 54.83 %marks.can i apply for Net examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?