22nd March 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for TGT exam after completion of B.Tech CSE?

I completed my B.Tech (CSE) and did my DED(diploma in elementary education). Am I eligible for TGT maths?. Government is thinking over again to change the eligibility so as to give chance to candidates who did their DED with degree(BSC.. BA). So am I eligible if this rule gets passed?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for TGT Maths after completion of B.Com graduation course?
  3. Am I eligible to join ICWAI course after completion of B.Tech in CSE? What will be the career scope for this course?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for TGT Science in Government school after completion of B.Sc Physics honours and B.Ed?
  5. Am I eligible for TGT English in KVS after completion of B.A, B.Ed and M.A?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Bank Manager post directly after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  7. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  8. Am I eligible for TGT zoology after completion of bachelor degree in ZBC?
  9. Am I eligible for PGT or TGT having scored 45% in B.Com course? Required age criteria and Educational Qualification for TGT or PGT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for TGT Exam having secured 54% in B.Com and 79% in B.Ed with Commerce? Which subjects can I apply for this Exam?
  11. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  12. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  13. Eligible for DSSSB-TGT (science) exam? after B.E.(CSE)?
  14. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  15. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  16. Am I eligible for NDS Delhi or FTII Pune while studying B.Tech CSE degree course?
  17. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  18. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
22nd March 2017, 09:09 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TGT exam after completion of B.Tech CSE?

No, D.Ed qualification is not sufficient to appear for TGT examination. The examination is conducted by CBSE or state education board.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university with B.Ed degree.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination without having B.Ed degree for TGT. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
15th April 2018, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

I have done b.tech in ECE in 2010. last year I have done my b.ed. Am i eligible for TGT in dsssb TGT exam?
7th August 2018, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I am btech from ece and now taken admission in b ed with physical science and math Is am eligible for ctet htet exams kvs navodya schools
24th December 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done btech in computer and B. Ed computer and math can i apply for dsssb tgt math post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?