20th November 2017, 05:45 PM
Pratiksja

Am I eligible to apply for UPSC and MPSC exams after completing S.Y.Bc with year gap?

Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to apply for UPSC and MPSC exam after completing S.Y.Bc with year gap? I was removed from college for a reason and completed the course later. Can you please let me know if I can apply for the exams or not? Thanks!

22nd November 2017, 11:09 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UPSC and MPSC exams after completing S.Y.Bc with year gap?

No, you are not eligible to apply for UPSC and MPSC exams after completion of your S.Y.Bc with year gap. To be eligible to apply for UPSC and MPSC examinations, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university. So, if you have completed your Bachelor's degree course with year gap then, you are eligible to apply for UPSC and MPSC examinations else, you have to complete your Bachelor's degree course to be eligible to apply for UPSC and MPSC examinations.
22nd November 2017, 12:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UPSC and MPSC exams after completing S.Y.Bc with year gap?

The minimum qualification required to apply for Union Public Service Commission and Maharashtra Public Service Commission is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. You can apply for both exams after completion of S.Y.BSc with year gap. You need to be minimum of 21 years to apply for UPSC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?