18th September 2016, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

What are posts are offered after clearing UPSC and MPSC? How to apply for the exam?

I am currently in 1st year Bsc .agriculture after graduation I wish to give upsc and mpsc exam .what are post offered after clearing UPSC and MPSC ?? which posts are in my field of career .? Can you please guide me the steps which I have to follow to apply?

18th September 2016, 08:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are posts are offered after clearing UPSC and MPSC? How to apply for the exam?

To be eligible to appear in UPSC and MPSC examination, you should have completed Bachelor's degree or an equivalent course from a recognised university.

The post will not be offered after clearing UPSC or MPSC examination. Before appearing for the examination, you need to decide for which post you are applying and need to appear in respective examination.

If you qualify the examination, based on your performance in all the rounds of the recruitment process, you will be offered a job through UPSC or MPSC examination.
14th July 2017, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are posts are offered after clearing UPSC and MPSC? How to apply for the exam?

Is it that after appearing for this exams we may get the designated post but do we have to face any political issues say we have to work under any a political party or minister says kind of!
6th August 2020, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply or eligible for mpsc or upsc in B.com final year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?