21st May 2019, 07:45 PM
shailaja.kandi

Am I eligible to apply to write the one failed paper in Intermediate after passing Diploma?

Sir/Madam, I am Sailaja and have completed Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in the year 2001 but my question is I had one subject to pass out in intermediate. Am I eligible to write exam at present? Please, inform your valuable response.

28th May 2019, 12:01 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply to write the one failed paper in Intermediate after passing Diploma?

No you can not write that subject now in which you got failed in your 12th board exams. When we get failed in any one subject in the board exams then we get a chance to write compartment exam of that particular subject in that year only in which we got failed in the subject in 12th board exam.

Now if you wish to successfully clear your intermediate by passing all subjects then you have to again apply for the 12th board exams through NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) and have to give exam of all subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?