21st May 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to apply for Government School Teacher?

I want to know that after doing B.Ed can we apply in Central School but how we shall know that which time central school needs teachers and which time they take interview or entrance exams? Is there any site from where can I come to know?

28th May 2019, 12:37 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for Government School Teacher?

Yes you are eligible to apply for the job of teacher in government schools after completing B.Ed.

Following are the courses after which a person can apply in government schools for teaching post:-

1) Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
2) Pre-School Teacher Education Program
3) Nursery Teacher Education Program
4) Elementary Teacher Education Program
5) Diploma in Education (D.Ed)
6) Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EL.Ed.)
7) Physical Education Program (C.P.Ed.)
8) Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.)
9) Master of Education (M.Ed)

There are many sites which tells about the latest government jobs. You have to check these websites on daily basis once so that you can get aware of the vacancies released as per your interest and you can apply for it within due time. Examples of such sites are sarakariresult.com, sarkarinaukri.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?