10th April 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Assistant Professor Post after completing B.Tech in ECE with 70%

Sir i am completed my b.tech in ece with 70%..me eligible for assistant proffesor post?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  2. Am I eligible for assistant professor(for ECE or CAS stream) post? I have done my B.E in ECE and my M.E in Process Control and Instrumentation
  3. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  4. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  5. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  6. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  7. Am I eligible to teach B.E./BTech and MCA students after completing MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in engineering colleges?
  9. Will I be eligible for Assistant Professor post after completing B.Com, M.Com?
  10. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in degree colleges? I have submitted PhD
  11. Criteria for blind to be an English Assistant Professor in NIT?
  12. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for the post of assistant after completing B.Tech?
  14. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  15. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  16. Am I eligible for assistant professor post after clearing UGC NET with less than 50%?
  17. Will i be eligible for the post of Assistant Professor after M.Tech and B.Tech with 59.1% marks?
  18. Can I become an Assistant Professor in any college if studying M.Tech in Optoelectronics? What are the opportunities in India? -- [New]
4th October 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for Assistant Professor Post after completing B.Tech in ECE with 70%

yes u r eligible to work in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?