11th January 2012, 08:35 AM
aparna.v.g

Am I eligible to attend RRB Entrance Exam pursuing final year of EEE and will complete BE by June 2012?

Iam doing final year in EEE and will complete my BE degree on june 2012. Am i eligible to attend the RRB entrance exam,2012

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend the CWE exam while pursuing final year B.E?
  2. Am I eligible to give RRB exam? I am pursuing final year in mechanical
  3. Am I eligible for MCA entrance while pursuing final year BCA with honors
  4. Can I attend TNPSC Exam having completed HSC and pursuing final year of B.Com in Correspondence?
  5. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester?
  6. Am I eligible for L&T while pursuing B.E(EEE) Final year? I have secured 74% in my graduation
  7. How to write RRB exam while in final year B.Tech EEE? Procedure to apply for the same?
  8. Can I be eligible to write IES Exam pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE?
  9. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the syllabus for RRB entrance exam? Is there negative marking?
  11. Eligibility to apply in RRB JE for Diploma in EEE final year student? Reference books for preparation?
  12. Eligibility to appear in RRB exam for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student?
  13. What should I do to become a lecturer? I am a M.A in Bengali
  14. How can I get job in Railway Recruitment Board being a B.Tech(EEE) final year student? -- [New]
  15. Will I be eligible to write RRB Exam having done my CA Inter and pursuing my CA Final?
  16. How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  17. Which Exam should I attend to pursue Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc?
  18. Can I attend SI selection after pursuing degree final year
13th March 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend RRB Entrance Exam pursuing final year of EEE and will complete BE by June 2012?

i am pursuing b.tech final year in ece, am i eligible for rrb exam sr.section engg. which is to be conducted in september ,2012
14th March 2012, 10:40 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: Am I eligible to attend RRB Entrance Exam pursuing final year of EEE and will complete BE by June 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparna.v.g View Post
Iam doing final year in EEE and will complete my BE degree on june 2012. Am i eligible to attend the RRB entrance exam,2012
Hey friend,

RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board

RRB Exam is a All India Entrance exam conducted for selecting candidates for railways.

Selection Procedure:

• Written Test
  • Interview

Eligibility Needed:

>>The candidate need to be a citizen of India

>> Candidate should have a age limit of 18-30 years

>> Upper Age relaxation is permitted for other reserved category

>> Education qualification for the RRB Exam is that the candidate must to have completed a degree in any discipline from a recognized university

Pattern for the Exam:
  • General Awareness
  • General Arithmetic
  • Analytical
  • Quantitative Skills
  • Language

As,you have completed a degree you are eligible for the RRB Exam

Important Dates for RRB:

Date of RRB Written Examination : 26.02.2012

Date of Issue of duplicate call letters : 24.02.2012 & 25.02.2012

For more information regarding the exam check at http://rrcb.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?