18th April 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend the TNPSC exam after completing my higher secondary? I am doing my final year IT

After completing my higher secondary i am doing my final year IT (age 21 completed) currently. am i eligible to atttend tnpsc group 2 .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend TNPSC Exam having completed HSC and pursuing final year of B.Com in Correspondence?
  2. Eligibility for IT field after scoring 54% marks in Higher secondary?
  3. Am I eligible for scholarship if I have scored 85.83% marks in higher secondary exam?
  4. Scholarship for SEBA Board passed students with 80% in 12th? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for TNPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Tamil Nadu?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Private Teacher Training classes after completing Higher Secondary?
  7. List of coaching classes for preparation of Pre-Medical entrance exam for Higher Secondary student?
  8. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  9. Am I eligible to study Mass Communication in Post Graduation being a B.A.(History) student who has Media Studies in Higher Secondary?
  10. Is it possible to do BA from IGNOU when I have completed higher secondary in the year 1992?
  11. Am I eligible for TNPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BE?
  12. Am I eligible for SSC, UPSC, or TNPSC exam after completing B.E?
  13. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam while doing final year B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  15. Am I eligible for TANCET MCA after studying commerce, accountancy and computer science at Higher Secondary Level?
  16. How to take admission in B.Com after doing 12th with PCM?
  17. I am doing B.E. in Andaman, am I eligible for TNPSC exam?
  18. Am I eligible to write TNPSC exam? I am 32 years of BC and doing final year B.A english in DDE
29th December 2012, 06:11 PM
k.s.Naveen kumar

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend the TNPSC exam after completing my higher secondary? I am doing my final year IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing my higher secondary i am doing my final year IT (age 21 completed) currently. am i eligible to atttend tnpsc group 2 .
As you have been completed your higher secondary , you are eligible to attend the group 4 examination in TNPSC . if you complete any bachelor degree, you can be eligible to write group 1 exam also.Here i am going to mention that group 4 examinations is only for the jobs of peons and assistants in government institutions.Group 1 examinations for the job of IAS,IPS,IFS and so on.if you need full information about TNPSC , you may post a question for that.I am here to answer for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?