2nd June 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for IT field after scoring 54% marks in Higher secondary?

I'm doing BCA 3rd year, i've 80%, and i took maths in higher secondary, but i got oly 54% in higher secondary, am i eligible for IT field, pls answer for my question?

2nd June 2015, 11:55 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for IT field after scoring 54% marks in Higher secondary?

Truly speaking you are not eligible to apply for Software companies with your percentage of marks. Since most of the companies asking the percentage about more than 60% of marks throughout 10th,12th and graduation.

So take that principle into the consideration you need to be very careful. But this is not the same case in every company. It varies from company to company.

For the more details regarding the common eligibility criteria to get a job in IT filed you can have a look on the below information.

Eligibility criteria to get recruited in IT Companies :

<> You must complete 10th ,12th and graduation with minimum 60% of marks from the recognized University ( Approved by AICTE ).

<> There is No Age limit for most of the companies if you have an experience in the same filed.

<> Similarly if percentage is the case then you should acquire minimum experience about 2 years and there by you will get a exposure on different type of works.

But the eligibility criteria will not be same for all companies. This is the eligibility required to get select in Top companies like MNC's.
2nd June 2015, 11:57 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for IT field after scoring 54% marks in Higher secondary?

Yes you are eligible for IT field entrance examination, if you score well in IT entrance examination then you can go in a good IT college or institute, so work hard from now on and prepare yourself for IT entrance examination.
2nd June 2015, 12:07 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board or Institution.

* Candidate should possess a bachelor's degree with the subjects related to computer operation, functioning etc.

* Candidate's age should range between 21-28 years.
19th December 2021, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 68 % in 10
And I have secured 54.8 % 10 2
In b.tech 70.51 %
Can I elgible for any mnc drives
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?