2nd September 2011, 10:04 AM
gayukesav

Am I eligible for TNPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BE?

Hi i am gayathri doing final year B.E. Am i eligible for TNPSC exam? If i am eligible, how can i apply for this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TNPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BE?
  2. Am I eligible for TNPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?
  3. Eligibility for TNPSC exam for student from Andaman pursuing B.E (final year)?
  4. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  5. Can I write TNPSC exam pursuing my final year of Civil Engineering? Model question papers of TNPSC exam?
  6. Can I be eligible for APPSC group II exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BSc? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible Group Exam being a candidate pursuing final year in B.Sc Biotechnology?
  8. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for Group 1 Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  10. Will I be eligible for UPSC to join IFS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  11. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation in Distance Learning?
  12. Can I attend TNPSC Exam having completed HSC and pursuing final year of B.Com in Correspondence?
  13. Am I eligible for SI Position being a candidate of pursuing 2nd semester of final year of B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible to write the TNPSC entrance exam while pursuing B.Com?
  15. Can I eligible for SSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  16. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam while doing final year B.E?
  17. How to apply for TNPSC Exam pursuing my final year of B.Sc Agri?
  18. Guidance to prepare for TNPSC Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Maths?
2nd December 2011, 08:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TNPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BE?

Hello Friend,
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts examination for various post and department. Being a graduate in engineering you will be eligible for most of the exams. However, I would suggest you to appear for group 1 exams which includes the examinations for recruitment of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, District Registrar etc. The minimum eligible age for the exam is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years for general catagories and 35 yesars for Sc/St candidates.
For further information refer to the official website of TNPSC.
16th December 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for TNPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BE?

can a B.E (ECE) final year student can be able to take the TNPSC exam (for deputy collector post) while doing my final year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?