4th August 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed admission? I have completed computer engineering course from Gujarat University

I have completed 04 year computer engineering course from Gujarat University. Now I want to pursue B.Ed. Tell me the name of university which allow me to do the same.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Coma after completing diploma computer engineering course from Technical Education Board Gujarat
  2. How to get training in ISRO? I have completed B.E computer engineering from Gujarat Technological University -- [New]
  3. How to take admission in RTU affiliated college in Rajasthan after doing diploma in computer engineering from Gujarat?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  6. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  7. How to get admission on the basis of entrance test in Gujarat? I have completed B.Pharm from North Gujarat University
  8. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  9. Can I get admission in MBBS in Gujarat after diploma computer engineering? How much score is required for that?
  10. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  11. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  12. Can I join MCA course after completion of GCET Entrance Exam being a B.Com student?
  13. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  14. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  15. Information about Non GATE exam of Gujarat for admission in M.E? What is the syllabus for computer engineering?
  16. List of electrical engineering companies and engineering consultancy companies in Ahmedabad? I have completed B.E in Electrical from Gujarat Technological University
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  18. How to take admission in degree engineering in Samarth Campus, Gujarat? I have completed diploma engineering(Mechanical) from GTU, Ahmedabad Gujarat
15th September 2015, 04:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed admission? I have completed computer engineering course from Gujarat University

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and the same degree is a two year professional degree course necessary for those who are willing to make their career in the teaching line as the course mainly provides the knowledge about the way of teaching such that students can extract maximum from their teachers.

As you are a computer engineer it means you have a bachelor of engineer degree and hence you are eligible for the same course if you managed 50% aggregate in your graduation degree course. For this course there is no age limit.

Also for admission in the top universities for the same course you need to clear their respective entrance examination for which you will get the necessary information on the official website of your desired university.
16th September 2015, 12:16 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed admission? I have completed computer engineering course from Gujarat University

No.You are not eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of Engineering.B.Ed is the bachelor degree in Education course having 1 year duration.

Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor degree in B.com/B.sc/B.A from recognized university with atleast 50%.
- You also require to qualify the entrance exam conducted by university.

Entrance Exam Syllabus
- English
- Basic Arithmatic
- General Knowledge
- Aptitude
- Local Language Test

Topics to be Covered In B.Ed
Philosophy of Education , Holistic Education , Guidelines of Counselling , Education Psychology , Education Evaluation & Assessment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?