8th July 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission on the basis of entrance test in Gujarat? I have completed B.Pharm from North Gujarat University

I had completed my B.pharm from north gujarat university,gujarat. I want to get addmission based on entrance test in gujarat.please give me the name of various entrance exams for that?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in Gujarat after completing BBA from Hemchandrachary North Gujarat University
  2. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  3. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  4. How many companies are there in Gujarat on the basis of electronics? I have completed B.E form Gujarat Technological University
  5. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  6. Last year merit list for admission in Gujarat? I have completed B.Pharm with 68%
  7. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  9. Procedure to give Gujarat common entrance test?
  10. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  11. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  12. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  13. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  14. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  16. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  17. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  18. When will the admission for M.E in E.C be starting in Gujarat? I'm an E.C engineer from Gujarat
27th May 2016, 11:01 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission on the basis of entrance test in Gujarat? I have completed B.Pharm from North Gujarat University

GPAT and PGCET are the entrance exams for M.Pharm admission in gujarat.

Entrance Syllabus
- Natural Products
- Pharmacology
- Pharmaceutics
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Biochemistry
- Microbiology & Clinical Pharmacy

Best M.Pharm Colleges In Gujarat
- Nirma University
- L.J. Institute of Pharmacy
- Anand College of Pharmacy
- L.M. College of Pharmacy
- M.S. University
- K.B. Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research
- Dayabhai R.Patel Institute of PG Studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?