21st July 2011, 10:11 AM
vidya124

Information about Non GATE exam of Gujarat for admission in M.E? What is the syllabus for computer engineering?

i want information about non gate exam of Gujarat for take admission in M.E, i also want syllabus for computer engg. of nongate gujarat, and also previous year examination papers. any one provide me it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission through GATE in M.E in Gujarat after completing B.E?
  2. How to take admission in M.E after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? How to take admission in Gujarat without Non GATE exam?
  3. Can I get admission in Nirma University or LD engineering college after scoring 24.67/100 marks in GATE computer science exam?
  4. How to get admission for ME in Gujarat without GATE Exam? Will there be any exams other than GATE for getting admission to ME in Gujarat?
  5. Which are the important subjects to prepare for M.Tech in CSE stream?
  6. GATE 2015 Computer Science and Engineering syllabus
  7. Which colleges can I get in Gujarat after scoring 32 marks in GATE?
  8. What is the syllabus of Gujarat Public Service commission exam for assistant professor in computer engineering
  9. How can I get admission to study M.Tech in Gujarat without GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  10. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
  11. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  12. Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?
  13. Can I get admission in MBBS in Gujarat after diploma computer engineering? How much score is required for that?
  14. How to get admission in B.Coma after completing diploma computer engineering course from Technical Education Board Gujarat
  15. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  16. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  17. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Diploma holder from Gujarat can get admission in B.Tech course at Maharashtra? -- [New]
21st January 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Non GATE exam of Gujarat for admission in M.E? What is the syllabus for computer engineering?

Can final year be student are eligible for non gate exam
22nd January 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Non GATE exam of Gujarat for admission in M.E? What is the syllabus for computer engineering?

When will upload the application form for non gate 2012 exam?
25th February 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

when the non gate 2012 exam will held? and can final year students can appear in it?
22nd March 2012, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

how to get admission in m. Tech by giving non gate exam in gujarat? And in which college?
2nd April 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

wnen will be the entrance exam for Mtech will be held in Nirma university?
7th April 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

what is th exam date of non-gate exam 2012???? from when th forms are avalaible?????
2nd May 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam'm,
i want to know what are the reserve seats for non- gujarati peoples for their admission in m.e?
sir plz do guide me, as i wnt to take admission in m.e
8th May 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

i am srinivas i cmplted b.tech information technology. i applied nongate exam i want to do m.tech pls give me best matirial names or books names for cs nongate exam and send me my mail.
[email protected] this is mail any can help me pls.......
28th May 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

WHEN THE NON GATE EXAM 2012 IS GOING TO HELD IN GUJARAT?
11th June 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

when non gate will be held?
22nd June 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Where is non gate application form available in gujarat?
22nd June 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for M.E.in M.S.university after completing B.E. from gujarat technological university??give information about entrance exam n syllabus
24th June 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

when will be admission form for nongate ME for E.c in gujarat available?
25th June 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

when is gone be Non GATE Exam??? and Also Application Form ????
7th January 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

When non gate exam 2013 form will be available for gujarat ?
18th January 2013, 05:05 AM
Unregistered

when non-gate exam 2013 form will be available for chennai ?
send me the link in [email protected]
11th February 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

from where i can get the old question papers of nongate of gujrat
6th March 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for non gate exam?
10th March 2013, 05:13 PM
davesonu

syllabus of non gate exam for computer engineering????? nd when non gate will be conducted?????
8th April 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of non gate exam for computer engineering????? nd when non gate will be conducted????? give me syllabus of non gate exam in my email address [email protected]
19th May 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

when is the non gate exam 2013 in gujarat?
21st May 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Plz give me info about which date limit ,online registrtaion for non gate2013 exame(gujarat)
28th May 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

is this nirama university has it's own entrence test.?
4th June 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

when the non gate exam 2013 of gtu is held in gujarat?
13th June 2013, 08:13 AM
vidze

http://http://www.nirmauni.ac.in/it/...onCriteria.pdf
This will help you to guide yourself and check your eligibility to attain entrance exam in Nirma University.

1. For all programmes, non sponsored applicants with valid GATE score
(greater than or equal to
qualifying score in respective discipline)
will be given admission based on GATE merit. After the
admission of GATE applicants if any vacancy remains then the same will be filled by Non
GATE applicants based on the merit of the All India Basis written test to be conducted by
Nirma University.
2. Syllabus for written test for Non GATE applicants will be same as that of GATE Examination of
concerned M.Tech. programme. The topic of this test will be related to concerned M.Tech.
programmes. There will be 60 objective type questions of 60 marks and the duration will be 1
hour.
3. Admission of sponsored applicants will be based on merit of qualifying
degree examination.
4. In case of M. Tech. Programme Sr. No. 3(b) CSE (Split Semester) admission will be based on
the combined merit of the qualifying examination and personal interview and/or written test.
Interse weightage to prepare merit list is 70% weightage of marks of qualifying degree
examination and 30% weightage of personal interview and/or written test . The admission is
open to sponsored candidates as well as other eligible candidates. The non-sponsored
candidates admitted will be offered Teaching Assistantship with a stipend of Rs. 10,000/-,
Rs.11,000/- and Rs. 12,000/- per month (fixed) for 1
st
, 2
nd
and 3
rd
year respectively. Such
Teaching Assistants have to carry out teaching work as prescribed.

Stipend to limited students in respective branch w
ill be offered based on merit by Nirma University

And Entrance exam time table is not yet declared do stay tuned for it and I will send you details as soon as possible.

So go for Nirma University
20th June 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I have gate score-449,marks-30,rank-6099 in gate 2013,Branch-CSe..Can I get into nirma for mtech (2-year course)
9th July 2013, 11:49 AM

i want information about non gate exam of Gujarat for take admission in M.E, i also want syllabus for information technology of nongate gujarat, and also previous year examination papers. any one provide me it?
20th April 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

can i gate the admission in Nirma university or LD or vishvakarma after scoring 25/60 marks in non gate???
10th May 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

CAn u plz give me suggestion what is the course of IT to Appear in Non Gate 2014... Plz Give me the link from where i can download the Old Exam Solved PApers...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?