27th June 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

When are the results of BSc Electronics Engineering?

I was trying for the results of B.Sc.Electronic Engg.results. B.Sc.Electronics Engineering results of university of Westminister, London

16th September 2015, 12:13 AM
Rashmuu

Default Re: When are the results of BSc Electronics Engineering?

Result of the Westminister London for the BSC in EE course can be catched at their own official website.I tried to get the result but i could not get.You can directly contact to your college for the result.You should contact to the examination department of your college.They will definitely tell you about the result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Will I be able to do MSc Geology after completing BSc Geography or BSc Applied Science or BSc Geography? 14 27th August 2019 08:36 PM
What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job? 28 9th July 2017 12:30 PM
Should I do BSc in IT or BSc in computer after giving HSC exam? List of the top colleges for BSc course in Maharashtra? 13 16th June 2014 11:58 AM
Is BSc(Hons) fishery a good course? Is it easy to get a job in India(especially north east region)? Difference between BSc(Hons) Fishery and BSc Fishery? 1 13th August 2011 03:05 PM