31st August 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed course from HPU being a candidate of an age of 27 years? What to do to join B.Ed course?

sir i have compleat 27 years of my age. am i eligible for doing b.ed from hpu. if not what can i do for doing b.ed. sir please guide me. my email id is [email protected]

31st August 2011, 06:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course from HPU being a candidate of an age of 27 years? What to do to join B.Ed course?

Your age will be a problem for you to go for B.Ed course in HPU. The age limit in this university is 26 years. You must try other universities. You need to a graduate atleast to apply for this course. Also you should have studied the same from a recognised institute. A minimum of 50% in the qualifying exam is a must.
22nd September 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course from HPU being a candidate of an age of 27 years? What to do to join B.Ed course?

am i eligible to apply for the post of tgt(arts) with subjects english,hindi,psychology in BA(58%).i have also done b.ed with good percentage.please guide me.i shall be very thankful to you.my e-mail id is [email protected]

with regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?