11th October 2018, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Sc Nursing having completed my 11th and 12th with PCBM subject combination?

I have PCBM (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics) combination in my 11th and 12th standard. So, I want to know whether I can join B.Sc Nursing or not? Or, do I also need to write NEET exam for that?

15th October 2018, 08:09 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Sc Nursing having completed my 11th and 12th with PCBM subject combination?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course. It is four year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and have scored minimum 50%.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination for admission in the course. NEET is not the required examination to get admission in the course.
15th October 2018, 08:34 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Sc Nursing having completed my 11th and 12th with PCBM subject combination?

B.Sc in Nursing refers to Bachelor of Science in Nursing and to pursue the same degree course the minimum education required is a Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% aggregate in PCB group subjects from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

So, being a student of Class 12th with PCMB group, you are eligible to pursue B.Sc in Nursing degree course. Also, you are not required to qualify NEET for pursuing B.Sc in Nursing degree course rather you need to qualify the various universities B.Sc in Nursing admission test.
15th October 2018, 08:49 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Bachelor in Science in Nursing is four year course. Entrance examination is conducted by numerous institutes for admission while in some of them it is on the merit basis.

The required educational qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCB and have scored minimum 50%.

Candidates with above qualification are eligible to get admission in the course.
15th October 2018, 09:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appearing the examination for admission in B.Sc Nursing course.

In some of the institute the admission is on the NEET marks but not in all the institutes.

So, visit the official website for the information. As per the required educational qualification you are eligible for the admission. It is four year undergraduate course.
1st January 2022, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I'm from Bihar. Can I apply for bsc nursing in west bengal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?