28th April 2020, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Which all subject combination in Intermediate is required to be eligible to study B.Sc Nursing?

In my 12th standard I have taken Mathematics along with Computer Science group. Can I do my higher studies as Nursing with B.Sc Nursing or General Nursing and Midwifery course?

2nd May 2020, 11:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all subject combination in Intermediate is required to be eligible to study B.Sc Nursing?

You are not eligible to get admission in B.Sc Nursing after 12th in PCM and Computer Science.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in PCB as main paper.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in most of the institutions.
3rd May 2020, 06:39 PM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: Which all subject combination in Intermediate is required to be eligible to study B.Sc Nursing?

To pursue BSc Nursing or General Nursing and Midwifery you need to qualify 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks. The maximum age limit is 25 years.
4th May 2020, 03:49 AM
Mantun Bhai

The minimum education required to pursue B.Sc. in Nursing degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th with Mathematics and Computer Science as your main subjects, you are not eligible to apply pursue B.Sc. in Nursing degree course.
4th May 2020, 09:09 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: Which all subject combination in Intermediate is required to be eligible to study B.Sc Nursing?

Eligibility: Intermediate or equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.

If a draft proposal of the Indian Nursing Council gets approved, students with arts and commerce background will also be able to pursue BSc Nursing course.

Nursing will show you some science. Be that as it may, would you be able to consider nursing without examining portions of science? Most likely not. You need to experience a couple of science subjects, for example, life structures, physiology, pharmacology, microbiology, science, and a tad of fundamental arithmetic so as to contemplate nursing in full.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?