6th June 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Tech after finishing 12th

Hi I am finished my 12th standard i hav secure only 55% cutoff if i hav eligible for b.tech and tell me a best and suitable college for my cutoff mark and tell me abt the scope of food processing technology...

21st August 2013, 04:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech after finishing 12th

You can apply for B.Tech, if you have studied PCM as subjects. Admission process is carried out through entrance exams such as IIT JEE. Qualifying this exam, allows you to join any of the IIT's. Qualified candidates are allotted with colleges through a single window counseling process. After graduation in food processing, you can join with Institute of Chemical Technology,NRDC, FCI, and so on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?