20th September 2012, 09:27 AM
KISHAN KUMAR VERMA

Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exams being a candidate having scored 43% in SSC and 60% in HSC?

Sir,
i have got 43%in ssc 60% in hsc am i eligible for banking clerk exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk Exams being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Mathematics and pursuing B.Ed? Procedure to apply for Bank Exams? How to prepare for Bank Exams?
  2. Am I eligible for Bank PO and Bank Clerk exam?
  3. Am I eligible for bank PO and bank clerk exams
  4. Am i eligible for bank PO and Bank clerk exam? I have scored 63.33% in 12th and 54.61% in graduation
  5. Am i eligible for CWE exam after passing SSC with 72% and HSC with 38% in science stream?
  6. Am i eligible for IBPS clerk exam after scoring 70% in SSC, 55% in HSc
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Exams being a candidate having completed HSC 2 years ago?
  8. Can I apply for Bank Clerk Exams being a candidate having scored 58.50% in 10th and 45% in 12th Class?
  9. Am I eligible to appear for Bank Clerk Exams being a candidate with a date of birth 25-06-1981?
  10. Am I eligible for bank PO and Bank Clerk exam after scoring 64.33%
  11. For which colleges am I eligible after passing HSC and Law? I am from Mumbai and have scored 68% in HSC
  12. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility for Bank PO exams after MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if I scored 59.5% in 12th and 63% in Graduation(Supplementary Pass)?
  15. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams being a candidate having scored 50% in B.Sc and 62% in MCA?
  16. Can I be eligible for Po and Clerk bank exam? I have completed M.Com with 51.1%
  17. Am I eligible for bank clerk exam and PO exam after passing 12th with 57%?
  18. Which kind of Bank Exams am I eligible for having scored 54% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 74% in UG with B.Com course?
21st September 2012, 10:09 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exams being a candidate having scored 43% in SSC and 60% in HSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KISHAN KUMAR VERMA View Post
Sir,
i have got 43%in ssc 60% in hsc am i eligible for banking clerk exam.
Hey friend,

Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exam

Yeah you are eligible for writing the Bank Clerk exam and it is conducted for candidates to join in for the post of Bank Clerk.

The way by which i say that you are eligible is because that you are satisfying the needed education qualification needed for the exam.This exam is conducted by many banks and there are criteria's which are framed for writing it for the bank and they include such as:

> Nationality

> Age Limit

> Education qualification

Nationality:

-> Candidate should be a citizen of India

Age Limit:

-> The age limit needed for the exam is 18-28 years.

-> There are upper age relaxation for other category candidate and it is that for Sc/St it is 18-33 years

-> For OBC candidate it is 18-31 years.

Education Qualification:

-> The education qualification needed for the Bank clerk exam is that you need to have completed +2 with at least 55% aggregate.And this criteria changes from Bank- Bank.

If you satisfy all of the above criteria's you are eligible for applying for the exam.

ALL THE BEST
22nd September 2012, 02:24 PM
rabn_1989

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exams being a candidate having scored 43% in SSC and 60% in HSC?

HELLO
Yes if you have scored 60% marks in 12th,you are definetly eligible for appearing in the bank clerk exams as per the following notifications given by different bodies who conduct recruitment drive for selection of bank's personnel

These are:
1.IBPS-Institute of banking personnel selection is a very large & autenticated body which conducts recruitment process of 19 public sector banks for the post of clerk and Probationary officer with minimum 50% marks in 12th.

2.SBI-State bank of India is a leading public sector bank which give minimum qualification criteria of 55% marks in 12th for recruitment of clerk.

3.RBI- Reserve bank of India is a central and apex bank of india which give minimum qualification criteria of 55% marks in 12th for recruitment of clerk.

For any further enquries regarding banking exams .
PLEASE CONTACT
Mrs. MEENAKSHI SHARMA
Head of Academics
NCC BANKING MANTRA,JAMMU.
CONTACT NO. 7298369391,8713024171.
27th February 2021, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exams being a candidate having scored 43% in SSC and 60% in HSC?

Can I apply for hsc vocation course for ibps clerk and po
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?