18th August 2019, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bank PO jobs with B.Com from distance mode of education?

I have completed B.Com Co-Operation as distant education from University of Kerala. So, am I eligible for Bank Probationary Officer jobs? Is there any entrance? If yes, then please share entrance details.

22nd August 2019, 07:52 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO jobs with B.Com from distance mode of education?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for bank PO entrance examination.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies with examination.

So, you are eligible to appear to appear for the examination. Entrance examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?