2nd August 2017, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for bank jobs if completed my graduation in distance mode?

Am I eligible for bank jobs if I completed my graduation in distance mode? What are the minimum criteria needed to apply? Can you please guide me with the details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which all government jobs are available for candidates having done graduation and post graduation from distance mode of education?
  2. Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not?
  3. Can I apply for government jobs after completing graduation in B.A Arts through distance mode?
  4. Eligibility for SBI and other bank jobs after education form distance University?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Bank jobs after completing BBA (Airline and Airport Management) from Bharathiar University?
  6. Whether graduation from distance education is accepted for applying for Bank Probationary Officer exams or not?
  7. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  8. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  9. Career options After +2 having 3 years gap?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Probationary Officer jobs after completing my Graduation with B.Sc (Distance Education)?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation in distance mode from JNU?
  12. Can I apply for Bank related jobs after completing B.Com?
  13. Probability of getting good jobs after graduation in B.Sc IT?
  14. Am I eligible for PGT having completed B.Ed and MA through distance mode of education?
  15. Possibility to get MNC jobs through regular MBA course for distance BCom graduate? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for UPSC after graduation from distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility for Government jobs after B.Sc in Agriculture through distance course?
  18. Am I eligible to do graduation at the age of 32 years?
4th August 2017, 07:56 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank jobs if completed my graduation in distance mode?

Yes you are eligible for applying for bank jobs having completed your bachelor degree in distance mode i.e; correspondence mode provided that your university is approved by UGC.

* Further for getting a bank job the minimum criteria required are as here under :-

i) You must have the nationality of India.

ii) You must have completed your bachelor degree course in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year students are also eligible.

iii) Your age must lie within 20 years to 28 years in case you belong to general category. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

iv) You must have a degree or certificate in computer applications/ language from a recognized institute along with good communication skills.

If you have these qualifications then you can apply for your recruitment as bank clerk in nationalized banks of India and for that you need to qualify bank examinations like IBPS bank examination and SBI bank examination.

Further for details regarding above bank examinations you can refer to their respective official link which are www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in.
4th August 2017, 10:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank jobs if completed my graduation in distance mode?

Yes definitely you are eligible to apply for banking jobs if you are a graduate from distance mode. A graduate from any university which is recognised is eligible to appear in whatever the exam he or she wants to.
4th August 2017, 10:24 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Banking recruitment examination is conducted by IBPS, SBI and other private banks.

The examination is conducted for recruitment on various post. The eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit to appear for examination also varies with examination but special relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, if you possess bachelor degree then you are eligible to appear in examination and after qualifying in all stages will be eligible for final selection.

To get more detail visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
4th August 2017, 11:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written examination for different posts in banks like Clerk and Probationary officer.

1. You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. The college from which you have done bachelor's degree must be approved by Distance Education council and University Grants Commission.

2. Age limit is 20-30 years for PO and 20-28 years for Clerk.

Those who meet these criteria can apply for bank job entrance exam.
5th August 2017, 12:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that the primary bank job option available for a freshers is the option of bank clerk. Further for recruitment at the same post you need to qualify bank examinations like IBPS bank examination or SBI bank examination and the minimum criteria required for appearing in these examination for the post of bank clerk are here under :-

a) You must be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 20 years to 28 years. Further there is provision of age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

b) You must have completed your bachelor degree course or must be in the final year of same degree from a recognized university.

c) You must have basic knowledge of computer and good communication skills.

With above mentioned qualifications you are eligible for the post of bank probationary officer too but for that your age must lie in between 21 years to 30 years.

Now as you are concerned about the validity of your graduation degree which has been done in distance mode for bank examination then for your information I would like let you know that your degree is certainly valid if it is from a recognized open/regular university.

For more details about mentioned bank examination you can refer to the link www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in respectively.
5th August 2017, 07:41 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for bank jobs if I completed my graduation in distance mode? What are the minimum criteria needed to apply? Can you please guide me with the details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the Bank jobs after completing graduation. There are many exams carried out to recruit new candidates for bank jobs and those exams are as follows:-

1). BOB PO (Bank Of Baroda Probationary Officer) Exam.

2). G.I.C Exam- Officers exam.

3). IBPS CWE(Common Written Exam) Clerk.

4). NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Assistant Manager) Exam.

5). SBI PO (State Bank India Probationary Officer) Exam.

6). RBI (Reserve Bank of India) Exam.

>> Through these exams you can apply for job in both public as well as private sector banks.

Eligibility for Bank Exams:-

>> Applying candidate must be Indian.

>> Age limit to apply for exam is 20 to 30 years.

>> Qualification required to apply for exam is graduation from govt recognized institute.

>> Candidate must have any kind of computer certified diploma.

For more details please visit www.ibps.in. www.sbi.co.in.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?