31st March 2017, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Bank Probationary Officer jobs after completing my Graduation with B.Sc (Distance Education)?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc (Distance Education) and now I want to apply for the Bank Probationary Officer job so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Bank Probationary Officer jobs after completing my Graduation with B.Sc (Distance Education)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
3rd April 2017, 01:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Bank Probationary Officer jobs after completing my Graduation with B.Sc (Distance Education)?

If your degree is recognized then you are eligible for Bank PO exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
4th April 2017, 12:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Bank Probationary Officer jobs after completing my Graduation with B.Sc (Distance Education)?

Having completed your graduation degree course you are eligible for applying for bank probationary officer post for nationalized bank of India if your degree in distance mode is from a recognized university.

Further for getting the same job you are required to qualify bank examinations like IBPS bank PO examination and SBI bank PO examination. Also for the same you need to satisfy the criteria mentioned below apart from your educational qualification :-

i) You must have the citizenship of India with your age lying within 20 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

ii) You must have basic knowledge of operating computer as banking works are more computer based. Also you need to have good communication skills.

For more details about bank examinations you can refer to their respective official link www.ibps.in and www.sbiexam.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?