14th June 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bank's Probationary Officer examination after doing B.Design?

Are graduates of Bachelor's in Design eligible for giving the Bank's Probationary Officer examination? If yes, then please share the syllabus and exam pattern details of Bank's PO and also upload sample model solved papers.

16th June 2019, 12:51 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank's Probationary Officer examination after doing B.Design?

Yes. You are eligible to apply for Bank PO post after completion of your B.Des course.

Bank PO Eligibility
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- You must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Age Limits : 21 to 30 years for general category. Age relaxation applicable 3 years to OBC, 5 years to SC/ST, extra 10 years to PwD candidates.
- Maximum Attempts are allowed 4 for general, 7 for OBC and 7 for PwD candidates. No limits for SC/ST candidates.

Selection
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview

Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning
- English and Comprehension
- Computer Knowledge
- General Awareness
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI-PO-2016-Prelims.pdf(1.70 MB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?