19th January 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for UES and DES exam after B.Tech (Computer science)? Are girls eligible? Is the exam for becoming a Pilot as well?

Respected Sir/Mam
i am in 4th year of B tech with computer science. UES exam is also for girls or not? does computer science engineer like me can also sit in exam or not? after qualifying this exam can we become pilot also?
please sir/mam, i want a detailed information about UES and DES also.
please guide me.

23rd January 2011, 02:10 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Eligibility for UES and DES exam after B.Tech (Computer science)? Are girls eligible? Is the exam for becoming a Pilot as well?

Hi

Girls are eligible for the University Entry Scheme if they are in final year. Girls can apply for the UES exam only in final year for boys, they can apply in final as well as in pre-final year.

Eligibility for girls:

TYPE OF ENTRY: SHORT SERVICE COMMISION
Girls can only apply for SSC only.

Qualification:
Engineering degree in notified discipline

Mode of selection:
Direct SSB

remember you will be called for SSB only when you clear the interview conducted at your college or at the center conducted by the Defence officiers.

For details regarding the SSB exam you can visit on the official web site of Army or Air force in which you have interest. The websites of army and Air force is:
indianarmy.nic.in
careerairforce.nic.in

GOOD LUCK
31st January 2011, 06:52 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for UES and DES exam after B.Tech (Computer science)? Are girls eligible? Is the exam for becoming a Pilot as well?

Yes girls can applu for UES.This is Technical entry schemes.Only for B.E/B.Tech streams only.

For becoming a air force pilot you must have to attained SSC.This year advertisement has been publish.See the advertisement which I am attaching here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Men2.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	10168  
1st March 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for UES and DES exam after B.Tech (Computer science)? Are girls eligible? Is the exam for becoming a Pilot as well?

hey,
I am in second year of engineering(computer science) and want to know about the various vacancies and exams for women to enter in IAF.Please answer.
12th April 2011, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

what is group A and B in staff selection commission preference option
26th June 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

How can i join INDIAN NAVY what is its procedure can anyone tell me that and i m doing degree engineering with mechanical and i m in pre-final year...
2nd July 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

I am B.tech student EN branch . May i sit in exam?
2nd July 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I am studenj of EN branch may i sit in exam?
9th July 2011, 09:10 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Yes you are eligible to appear for UES scheme .Girls are allowed to join only for
SSC which is short service commission .In this you only have to fill the UES form and
then according to your merit you will get call for SSB .There is no written exam for
UES entry

Eligibility for UES:

You must have got Engineering degree in required stream.
You must be between 19-25 yrs.
Pre-final year students are allowed to appear for UES.

For more details ::indianarmy.nic.in
14th September 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I AM B.TECH EN BRANCH STUDENT.MAY I FACE DES OR UES.
[email protected]
14th September 2011, 07:15 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

Eligibility criteria for Direct Entry Scheme:-

>>After you have completed your engineering, you can join the Technical Branch through the Direct Entry Scheme. Both Men and Women can use this mode of entry to apply to the Indian Air Force/Army/Navy.

for University entry scheme process

>>candidate can apply during Final year/prefinal of their courses.

for UES process, only men are allow.

all the best.........
18th September 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
I am in 3rd year of mechanical engineering can i attend the UES exam . When u ppl used to conduct this xam in the academic year,can u please tell the dates and how to apply for this ..
Email [email protected]
5th October 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i am a girl studying 3rd b-tech(civil engineering). i want to join in INDIAN ARMY in techinical field. what exams should i face.? also tell me different exams and eligilibility for girls to get into army...
18th October 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 3rd year student i want to know that can i sit ues exam in this year and pls also send me the date of application submission pls send me on my email

[email protected]
31st October 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I am in pre final year and having a present back am i eligible for UES
24th January 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Respeted sir ,
i am doing my B.E (ECE),shall i apply for UES exam .
16th July 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

i will join my next sem in Aug i.e 5th .can i apply for indian army or navy....and what is qualification for this ?
email [email protected]
16th July 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

i will join my next sem in Aug i.e 5th .can i apply for indian army or navy....and what is qualification for this ?
email [email protected]
8th August 2012, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

I am in 3rd year of computer science engineering can i attend the UES exam and i have 1 backlog reply me as soon as possible
email id:[email protected]
31st January 2013, 05:11 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Eligibility for UES and DES exam after B.Tech (Computer science)? Are girls eligible

1.Eligibility for girls
2.TYPE OF ENTRY: SHORT SERVICE COMMISION
3.Girls can only apply for SSC only.
4.AGE: 19-25 yrs
5.Qualification
6.Engineering degree in notified discipline
7.Mode of selection
8.Direct SSB

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?