7th July 2014, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in M.Des without appearing in B.Des? Job opportunities, scope and colleges for M.Des in India?

Hello sir, please explain me that whether B.Des can I take up M.Des course? Top colleges in India if I can take up this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether M.Des is equivalent to M.Tech?
  2. Can I get admission in M.Des without appearing in B.Des? Job opportunities, scope and colleges for M.Des in India? -- [New]
  3. Can I perform M.Des (transportation & automobile design) after B.tech in Civil Engineering?
  4. How many times is NIFT conducted in a year?
  5. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  6. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  7. Scope and job opportunities for architects in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope for doing MS in accounts from USA? What are the job opportunities in India?
  9. Scope and job opportunities for BSc Agriculture?
  10. Scope of Nanotechnology in India after doing M.Tech in IT? Any job opportunities in India after doing M.Tech in Nanoscience and Technology?
  11. What is the scope of dentistry in abroad or India? What are the job opportunities?
  12. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India? What are the job opportunities?
  13. Which course should I have to opt for after completion of 12th to become Astronaut? Best Colleges in India offering this course? How to get admission for this course?
  14. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  15. Can I study B.Tech civil directly after passing class 12th
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  17. Career scope and Job Opportunities for Civil Engineering course in India?
  18. What is the scope of ICWA in India? What are the job opportunities?
31st May 2017, 11:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Des without appearing in B.Des? Job opportunities, scope and colleges for M.Des in India?

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue M.Des course without completing your B.Des course from a recognised University.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Des course from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are only eligible to apply for the M.Des course from a recognised University. Since you have completed some other course, you must pay attention towards that field only to enhance your career in that respective field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?