23rd August 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for BSNL after completing B.Tech with 65%? What is the date?

I complted my B.tch as a student of IT with precentage of 65%,i'm intrested to job in Bsnl am i eligible sir? A nd also say the exam dates for entrance tests

26th September 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for BSNL after completing B.Tech with 65%? What is the date?

I ll pass out my b.tech 2013 then how to
Join in bsnl
16th February 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for BSNL after completing B.Tech with 65%? What is the date?

I,m doing 3rd year BCA(6th sem).I want to get job in bsnl.when and how should i start preparing for it?what are the steps to be taken?

l
17th July 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech in ece with 72%.Am i eligible for BSNL or BEL? How can i get job in govt sector?
18th June 2015, 07:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I complted my B.tch as a student of IT with precentage of 65%,i'm intrested to job in Bsnl am i eligible sir? A nd also say the exam dates for entrance tests
You have completed B.Tech in IT so you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam. BSNL JTO exam date is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited one of the biggest government telecom sector company.

If you have completed BE or B.Tech or equivalent degree from below given departments from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam. The eligible departments are,

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?