1st January 2013, 05:54 PM
hashima jbn

Information regarding BSNL recruitment? I have completed B.Tech

SIR, i have completed my btech i want to get job in BSNL could you please tel me the infrmation regrading BSNL RECRUITMENTS.

1st January 2015, 03:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding BSNL recruitment? I have completed B.Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashima jbn View Post
SIR, i have completed my btech i want to get job in BSNL could you please tel me the infrmation regrading BSNL RECRUITMENTS.
You have completed B.Tech degree so you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited is one of the biggest government telecom sector company.

If you have completed B.E or B.Tech or equivalent in any of the below given departments from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO TELECOM department.

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

If You have completed B.E or B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO civil department.

If You have completed B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO Electrical department.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for the reserved category candidates.

Age relaxation for BSNL JTO Exam:-

Govt. servants upto 5 years
BSNL employees upto 5 years
For SC/ST candidates upto 5 years
For OBC Candidates upto 3 years
For General Category PH candidates upto 10 years

2015 BSNL JTO exam date is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

For more details about BSNL JTO exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.bsnl.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?