18th July 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Which are the different types of scholarship exams or certificate exams like National Talent Search Exams?

how do i will get to know about different types of scholarship exams or certificate exams like national talent search exams are going to be held and when>>>??? pls let me know

14th December 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the different types of scholarship exams or certificate exams like National Talent Search Exams?

When will scholarship exams for Kathak take place?
2nd May 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the different types of scholarship exams or certificate exams like National Talent Search Exams?

could you send me an application form of C.C.R.T.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?